Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Much to my surprise, a horror of forgetting to pack concealer for one of my recent weekend trips panned out quite successfully.  I quickly popped into the shop and walked out with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is, speaking simply, da bomb.



I do not even know where to begin - I feel like it is going to be yet another blog post filled with only "amazing" and not any other adjectives, LOL. Basically, if you are looking for a fantastic drugstore concealer, go and grab Fit Me. You will love it!

The formula and consistency are just ideal. This concealer is not thin, rather thick and creamy but lightweight and not cakey at all. It does a wonderful job at covering dark circles, spots, blemishes and zits. Set with powder, it will stay in place from an early morning to a late evening. I apply it under my eyes (in a triangle shape), then around my nose, on any skin imperfections and blend it with my finger to achieve a flawless finish. I would say that it gives something like an airbrush effect! Also, what I love the most about it - Fit Me concealer never creases. At least I have not experienced this problem after almost one month of using it.


The shade I purchased is 20, or Sand. According to the six colours available, it is somewhere in the middle, followed by Medium. There are also two shades for pale skin as well as two shades for darker skin. I think if there was a bigger variety of colours, more people would buy Fit Me concealer and put it in their makeup bag. Luckily for me, Sand is a perfect match for my skin tone.


Did you get your hands on Maybelline Fit Me concealer? If so, what do you think about it? X

Thank you very much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. Sounds great, I needed to find a more budget concealer, I usually buy MAC Pro Longer but it's so expensive and can run out pretty quickly if you use it every day. I'm gonna keep an eye out for this one, just hoping they have a pale one to suit my skin!

    Em x
    www.ohfab.co.uk • lifestyle & design blog • for fab custom logo & blog header designs visit: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ohfab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fit Me is a good choice for an everyday concealer! Hope you'll find the right shade for you X

      Delete