June Beauty Wish List

Friday, June 12, 2015

Making wish lists is a lot funnier than realizing how much money you actually need to buy all those things. Quite disappointing to be honest. Nevertheless as I have not treated myself with a special makeup goodie for a loooong time, I think the right time has come.
Without further ado, here is my June Wish List, which mainly consists of beauty products.


Yeah, as you can see, I am kind of having a big desire to buy new set of makeup brushes. Currently ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set and Nanshy Gobsmack Glamorous Face Makeup Brush Set are perfect options for me! I know it is weird, not a how you look for makeup brushes, but I am in love with designs of both sets. They are gorgeous!
Next I have two skin care products. Right now my face is in 'breaking out crazily' moment and I am not happy about that. Moreover I am tired of fighting with spots, so after seeing lots of good reviews on the Net, I hope to get La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo(+) as soon as possible. Also whilst reading Ornella's Empties post, The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil really caught my attention. I had never used serums before, but why not to add something new to your skin care routine, right?
Moving on to the makeup bits and bobs, the first on the wish list is Stila Eyes Are The Window Soul eyeshadow palette. What is 'love at first sight' like? For me it is probably this palette.
Next, I am being very original here, MAC Velvet Teddy. No excuses. Simply a beautiful lipstick that has to be in my collection.
Another palette, which you can see on the picture above, is Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush And Contour Palette Golden Sugar. I think I am the last person on the planet of beauty blogosphere, who have not tried any MR product yet. Stupid, isn't it?
Last but definitely not least, NARS All day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I don't know why, but I have feeling as this foundation might be that perfect one I am looking for.

What's on your wish lists lovelies?
Stay as awesome as you are x

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. I love wislist posts! Theyre some great pics and thise zoeva brushes are stunning, i want them!!! Fab post, Lyda Eve- mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yana you're wrong, I haven't tried any make up revolution products. But I have an order of lipsticks on the way. :)
    Great list. I think everyone who doesnt have velvet teddy wants it because it is the perfect nude.
    Also I really love the look of the Stila palette.
    I should probably make a little wishlist. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered anything! There are so many cool palettes that I'm scared I'll end up buying all of them :D

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any Makeup Revolution either! I need to try something but there is just too much choice!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what stops me to go on MR website. I'll pick up everything!

      Delete