The Liebster Award

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Last week I was once again nominated to do the Liebster Award and this time by the lovely Katie from Katie's Blog. Thanks a million!1 You can check out her post here and her blog here.



The rules for this tag are:

  • Answer the questions that have been given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers(or as many as you can) of your choice and set them 11 questions to answer.
So, let's now jump straight into the Katie's questions and my answers!


What are your favourite blog posts to read?
To be honest, I'm not that picky with blog posts I read. It would be rather easier to name topics, which aren't that exciting to me. Those are food, cooking, etc.


What is your favourite item of clothing?
Mom jeans aka the most comfortable jeans ever can't believe I betrayed skinnies

The single piece of makeup you just cannot live without?
Easy-peasy - lipstick.

Favourite place?
From the list places I've visited, my favourite one is either Paris or Rome, I think.

Your biggest pet peeve?
Noisy eaters. NO NO No NOOOOO. Just shut your mouth whilst chewing. PleasE.

What is your life goal?
My life goal is not that crazy: it is to be happy and enjoy every minute spent here.

If you could live in any fantasy land - what one would it be?
That's quite an interesting question! I think I'll choose Middle-earth.


Your favourite song?
It's always hard for me to name favourite song as I tend not to stick to the particular one. Since Beyonce's new album came out I've been listening to it almost 24/7 and I love the tunes so much! What are your thoughts on Lemonade? Have you heard it yet?

If you could only watch one T.V show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I don't watch TV shows at all, oopsie. Except for KUWTK because I enjoy watching the drama that is going on in their lives, LOL.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd love to get a chance to live in New York for a couple of years until I grow tired of the city life.


A piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
Care less about the opinion of other people. You do you, they do they.


Random facts about moi
1. The number one place on my travelling bucket list is New Zealand.
2. My zodiac sign is Aries. Any other Aries fellas here?
3. I am the part of rare human species that dislike potatoes.
4. Dog person af.
5. You know how some people are scared by the idea of getting on the plane? Well, I'm exactly the same when it comes to trains.
6. If I'm sending you stupid memes 100 times per day, then technically we are best friends.
7. My favourite Disney films are Zootopia, Tangled and Little Mermaid.
8. I have agoraphobia - fear of wide, open spaces.
9. I suck at singing, but my neighbors have to deal with my performances every morning whilst I'm showering.
10. I have turtle pet and he is 7 years old now. 
11. It takes a few minutes to annoy me or make me angry, but I actually forget about it in a matter of seconds too.

Here are my nominees:
Leanne www.leannecresswell.com
Amy Loiuse sincerelyamylouise.com
May theuniquemayblog.wordpress.com
Hattie hattieslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk
Stefanny waalix.wordpress.com
Beth modedeviebel.blogspot.co.uk
Chrissy chrissisblogs.com
Hannah littlethoughtsblog.com

And here are my questions:
If you could meet anyone in this world, who would it be?
What's your strangest talent?
Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
What was the last lie you told?
Do you belive in karma?
What's a sound you hate and a sound you love?
Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Are you afraid of heights?
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

So, that is it for today! But I actually will be posting tomorrow as well because I missed blogging whilst I was on a week break due to the exams. See you on Sunday x


Thank you very much for visiting my blog! 

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі