Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup | #FOTD

Thursday, February 12, 2015


It's only few days until Valentine's Day and I decided to join the whole thematic preparation. Don't exactly know if I'm going somewhere out on that day, but despite it, I will quickly show you my Valentine's Inspired Makeup.

Face:
Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer
The Body Shop All-in-one BB cream
L'oreal True Match Concealer
Essence Silky Touch Blush Natural Beauty
Maybelline Fit Me Blush Medium Nude

Eyebrows:
Darker shade from Essence Eyebrows Set
And white random eyeshadow on the eyebrow bone

Eyes:
Nooner(the whole eyelid), Liar(on the center of eyelid) and Factory(in the eye crease) from Naked 3 Palette
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum

Lips:
Maybelline ColorSensational Lady Red

Do you have any special makeuppy plans for VD?
Thank for coming around and I'll see you next time x

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі