Medium Nude

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Because you know
I'm all about those cheeks...

Don't know about you guys, but my life is not comlete without nice natural blush. It is simply must-have and can be used with every single makeup look. I much prefer peachy/browny shades to a pinky ones, as I think those compliment my skin tone in a more beautiful way. Well, most of my life I'm in hunt for such pretty blush.



Lately this Maybelline Fit Me Blush "Medium Nude" has become my best-makeup-friend and I can't stop enjoying stunning finish it gives.


So to start off, I would say that this blusher is not completely matte, rather has a little bit of shimmer which appears gorgeous on the cheeks. Formula of Fit Me is quite long-lasting and I appreciate that a lot. I mean, yes, I always put blush in my handbag, but I'm too busy or lazy to reapply it during the day, so if the color is noticeable few hours after doing whole makeup, I'm already in love. For example, one snowy day I had spent most of the time outside and what you think? The blush was still on it's place!

Softness and pigmintation are another wow factors of this Maybelline blush. It just feels like silk on the skin.

That's what you get for about 5$. Pretty impressive, isn't it?


Which blush shades do you mostly use?
Let me know in the comments!
That's it for today,
Love, Yana x

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі