Eyelining Set by Real Techniques

Friday, October 23, 2015

So, here is another post involving makeup brushes. Well as you can tell I am slowly yet surely becoming obsessed with them. Honestly, if I had possibility to add new one to my collection every day, I probably would be the happiest girl on the planet.



On the very recent shopping trip I managed to get my hands on Eyelining Set by Real Techniques. Again, I can say I have already developed a huge addiction towards this brand. Every time you buy a makeup brush from RT, it is kinda obvious you will end up loving it. Aren't I right?

This set comes with such brushes:

  • Pointed Liner Brush
  • Smudge Brush
  • Eyeliner Brush
  • Precision Liner Brush


In general, I do find them to be helpful to sort of up the eye makeup game. However, me and precision liner brush don't get along well. I used it a few times for winged eyeliner, but didn't really enjoy that. Instead, I prefer this brush for lining lips when I can't find lip liner that goes well with lipstick I am going to wear.

The eyeliner brush was nothing new to me as I already got it from Nic's Picks set. Safe to say they are definitely on my list of favourite makeup brushes. The one from Nic's Pics set I use to fill in my eyebrows and this one for creating lazy eyeliner with  help of black eyeshadow.

The last two are now my essentials for any makeup looks. Smudge brush is pretty much universal as you can whether apply shadows on the eyelid or do a bit of blending with it or add colour to the eye crease. Basically, I highly recommend getting this one. And last but not leat, pointed liner brush. I mainly use it for bottom lash line as well as for outer corner.

I think next on my wish list are Zoeva brushes. I need that Rose Gold set in my life, haha.



P.S You might also enjoy having a look at these similar posts:

You Might Also Like

7 коментарі

  1. I have a different set of eye brushes from Real techniques which I love. I couldn't rate them more than you just have. Their products are great!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I also own the Powder brush. I'd like to get this set, the smudge brush sounds great!

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. These brushes are very handy to have in your collection, I particularly love the smudge brush!

    Lauren x | laurenselwood.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's my favourite out of this set :)

      Delete
  4. I really want these brushes. I love the Real Techniques Expert Face brush so much. Please check out my blog and say hi at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete