De-Stress After A Loooooooooong Day

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

What really important about stress is to actually know how to relax and transit back to your normal calm self as soon as possible.



First of all, I need to say that usually I don't really like to be around people when I'm stressed out. Yes, when I'm super annoyed, I turn into a little bitch, so if I still want my friends and family to love me, I'd rather avoid them for the sake of our relationships. Lol, I am ridiculous every now and then. Anywayyyyyy, here are some things that help me to relax and de-stress.

Remove your makeup, change into comfy clothes
I'm allergic to having mascara on my lashes and wearing pants or jeans at home . If I had very terrible day, then I'd remove the contacts straight away too because, meh, can't be bothered. Basically, push off any obstacles between you and bubble of the comfy zone.

Do some exercise or try yoga
For me there is nothing better than relaxing yoga session in the evenings. I feel refreshed and so strong afterwards! Also that doesn't necessarily means you have to leave your house, go on YouTube and choose any video lesson that you prefer.  I think yoga is always fun, whether you are new to it or no. Alternatively, sometimes I just do my typical workout routine. Exercising helps me the best to relieve stress! I guess I become too tired at that point to care about stress.

Run yourself a bath
Add as much bubbles and bath bombs as you like. By the way, for some bizzare reason I find it so peaceful to simply stare at the bath bomb when it changes the colour of water. Magnificent, isn't it? I also like bringing laptop or phone with me so I can catch up with latest YouTube videos or even edit photos/write blog posts.

Cook or order your favourite meal
Pizza has never failed to make happier human being, to be honest.

Watch a film that makes you laugh or read a book
Both of these things are surely going to help me to distract from anything that caused me stress. I kinda prefer watching a comedy or any funny Disney film (I'm saying any, but in reality I'm just going to watch Monsters inc.).

What are your tips for de-stressing? What do you find the most helpful?

You Might Also Like

1 коментарі

  1. Yes to every single thing on here! I turn into a massive bitch too!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete