Jennifer's Nude by L'Oreal

Friday, November 06, 2015

My obsession with nude lipstick is getting out of hand. But is there really such thing as too many nude lippies? no



The last lipstick I added to my collection is L'Oreal Colour Riche in shade Jennifer's Nude. We all can admit I am slightly too late for the party. Nonetheless, I couldn't resist buying this beauty and, on other hand, I do quite adore L'Oreal lipsticks. There are no doubts they belong to one of my favourite drugstore picks.


Surprise surprise, it is my first non matte nude lipstick. Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of glossy finish, but I don't mind velvet one. Jennifer's Nude also gives very lovely natural look. For example, contrastingly to famous Velvet Teddy, it won't bring much attention. This L'Oreal lippie is perfect for everyday occasions when all you need is just extra colour. If you are more into pink toned nudes, you will definitely love this one too!


Yet I wish its lasting power was kind of stronger. At the same time, I am one of those girls who throws their entire lipstick collection in the hand bag, so it doesn't bother me that much. But still, I think everyone would appreciate the fact that the lipstick they're wearing stays on for more than 2 hours.

Have you tried any lipsticks out of this L'Oreal collection? What are your thoughts about them? Let me know! x


You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. This looks like a very pretty shade, I love the collection and my favourite is Cheryl's nude!

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that one! Cheryl's nude is very lovely lipstick too :) x

      Delete