Fun Things To Do This Spring

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Woop, woop, spring is already here. It is so if you check out the calendar, but if you look out the window... Still processing. Anyway, I come up with five things that you can go for to make the season a bit more interesting and add some fun to your time. Hope you'll enjoy! Do you have any plans for spring?



Clean out the closet. First of all, you can finally put away winter clothes. More like HELL YEAH I'm ready for this. Second of all, get rid of stuff you are sure won't wear or have never actually worn(am I the only one feeling slightly quilty here?). Give it to someone who needs them. Then go shopping and buy new pieces of clothing which you find the most appealing! Replacing bad with good is never a waste of either time or money.

Treat yourself to a beautiful bouquet of flowers every or every other week.
Spring is season of blooming, so let your place bloome too! Plus there's nothing better than coming home after a long working day to a house filled with scent of your favourite flowers. On a side note, flowers always look great in photos for blog, aren't I right?

Explore more. If you can afford a lot of travelling, than it's amazing, you're doing a good job. If your situation is the opposite, don't give up, I have a card up my sleeve. Have you ever been a tourist in your own city? That's something I'd love to do this spring! Try that and you'll never regret. There are lots of cool places in your hometown you are not aware of. 

Attend festivals. Again, I'm not essentially talking about Coahella. Google what's going on in your area, other cities and even neighbouring countries. I'm pretty sure you'll find interesting stuff! Although there are several downsides of festivals, they're always fun.

Hobbies Hobbies Hobbies. Discover new hobby or focus on one you already have. Challenge yourself to go for something new!

Couldn't forget about us, folks who are having their exams this year. Well, I'm praying to all powers above that everything goes smoothly. We will make it and then go loose afterwards. Till then, good luck! In fact I have my first exam in two weeks. Oh. My. God.

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі