The Liebster Award

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Last week I was nominated by the lovely Abbie from The World Of A Blond to do the Liebster Award. Thank you a lot! You should definitely check out her blog here.




The rules are:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Answer 11 questions that have been sent to you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
  • Create another 11 questions yourself for your nominees to answer
Okay, now let's jump straight into it!


Twitter or Instagram?

Woah, that's like saying who's your fave between your two children. Sometimes I go through phases of loving Twitter more than Instagram and visa versa, but it's impossible to pick up only one!


What are your top three songs at the moment?
I've been listening a lot to Troye recently, so my top three songs at the moment are Fools, Talk Me Down and Youth.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Right now I'd probably choose California because I miss sunny days, anyone else feeling the same way?

What is your dream job?
My dream job is a job that would involve lots of travelling! Can't stand the routine of an office job. I would also love my career to be connected to beauty and fashion world.

If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
I think it'd be mascara! Lash Sensational can instantly make you look more fab without any effort.

What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I love the fact that blogging lets you be as much creative as you can be. It's a platform, free platform, where you can express your interests and passions literally with the whole world. Besides that, you can meet many amazing people via blogging!

How did you come up with your blog name?
I think I have already answered this question. Basically, there's no long exciting story behind my blog name. It randomly popped up in my head and I loved the way it sounded. Dear God, how lame.

What are your favourite things to blog about?
I guess you can alreeady tell that I prefer writing about beauty, makeup and all that jazz.

If you could meet someone famous who would you want to meet?
Can we count youtubers as famous? If so, I'd give everything to meet Zoe and thank her for making me smile when no one else could. She's such incredible person!

If you were given £10, 000 what would you do with it?
I'd divide it into parts - one I'd donate to charity and whatever was left I'd spend on a bit of travelling and shopping.

What made you start blogging?
I enjoyed reading blogs and watching different youtubers as long as I remember myself. Also, my two hobbies always have been writing and photography. Besides that, one of my goals in life is to fluently speak English. Well, let's combine those facts together and we will get the few reasons why I decided to start a blog!

I nominate these lovely girls:


#1 What are yours top three beauty products at the moment?
#2 What's your dream holiday destination?
#3 If you could change anything about education system of the country where you live, what would you change?
#4 Are there any good life hacks you know that you could to share with others?
#5 Dogs or cats?
#6 Favourite music bands?
#7 Would rather be able to understand what animals say or speak every possible human language?
#8 We usually forget how important it is to praise ourselves, so what are the things you are proud of yourself?
#9 Biggest pet peeve?
#10 What is worse for you wasted time or wasted money?
#11 Favourite quote?

That's it for today! I'm going back to revising now :(
Hope you all are having a good day.

P.S You might also enjoy checking out
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Pencils
What To Do On A Bad Day
February Playlist

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. I love your blog! I also think your English is so good!
    What language do you speak at home?

    Ellen,
    Fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're always so lovely! My monther tongue is Ukrainian x

      Delete