What To Do On A Bad Day

Saturday, February 27, 2016

February hit me with quite a lot of, let's say, shitty winter days. I don't know what is wrong with me, everything just tends to go downhill. I am still looking on the bright side, though. Nonetheless, I have now discovered some good ways of getting me out such mood on the bad days and I thought this might be helpful for some of you too.



#1 Take off your makeup, go to bed, grab some chocolate on your way and enjoy the rest of the day.

#2 Have a fun time with your friends. Fancy a shoulder to cry on? Need someone to complain about all your problems? Feel like going partying and forgetting about everything less? True friends should be always here to help you.

#3 Cuddle with a dog or a cat. It's the best thing in the whole world.

#4 Cancel all your plans and enjoy some quality me time.

#5 Watch gaming channels on youtube. Never underestimate the power of Pewdiepie, just saying. Although it may get out of hand and you will end up stuck inside for days watching silly games, but that's another story.

#6 Punch something, but not someone. That wouldn't be nice, to be honest.

#7 Go in your emo corner and cry. Sometimes it's all we had left to do, I guess.

#8 If you are fond of relaxing in the bath, run a cool bubble bath and escape there from others for some time.

#9 Eat a pint of ice cream. Once done it feels like the biggest achievement ever.

#10 This one applies only to those who are slightly dedicated to makeup. Although most of the girls tend to kinda be annoyed by wearing makeup on the bad days, go and try the opposite. Doing makeup is a great distraction, isn't it?

What do you do on the bad days?

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. You can;t go wrong with ice cream and friends on a bad day! Lovely post, your blog is stunning <3

    Check out my recent?

    www.royallyrouge.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your nice words! I'll stop by yours too x

      Delete
  2. Quality me time is usually what I go with, it does the job ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure it does, but we usually forget how beneficial it is :)

      Delete
  3. Eat a whole pint of ice cream? YES!! Love this post <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, your comment made me crave ice cream 😂🙈

      Delete