Makeup For Valentine's Day

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Last minute Valentine's Day plans? Here is my quick and easy makeup look!



I decided to keep it very natural and neutral. To start off, I applied my trusty foundation L'Oreal Le teint Alliance Perfect, which for most of you is known as True Match one I believe. It gives a nice full coverage and evens out the skin tone. Usually, if I'm having a good skin day, I won't use concealer because this product does a fantastic job by itself. For eyebrows, I obviously went for Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set - the only thing I've been using for what feels like forever! But there are a
few good reasons behind that and if you fancy discovering those, read my review here.



Then it's about time I faked the cheekbones with Maybelline Master Sculpt. I also used the highlighter from this palette to get a subtle glow. Besides that, I added a bit of it in the eye crease to define it. Another Maybelline goodie I used is, not a huge surprise, Lash Sensational. The Best. Mascara. EVER. For the blusher, I decided to use Max Factor Creme Puff in the shade "Lavish Mauve". To finish my makeup, I grabbed Rimmel Lasting Finish lip pencil in a super gorgeous browny nude shade "Tiramisu". and applied it all over my lips. Clearly, you can jazz it up by adding red lippy, yet on another hand, nude lips is always a good choice too, haha!

Let me know what you think and I will catch up with you later :) x

P.S. You might also enjoy checking out:

You Might Also Like

5 коментарі

  1. Such a pretty look!

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to try the Max factor blushes, they have some really nice colours to pick from! Every single time I try to buy that tiramisu liner it is sold out and there's only the tester left. It's such a beautiful shade! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to get my hand on it during Feelunique Winter Sale! I think it's always in stock there x

      Delete