Sweater Weather

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Whoop whoop! How are you my lovelies? I hope that everything is great!
Todays post is a Sweater Weather TAG. So let's get started!


1. Favorite candle scent? 

In autumn I prefer different berry scents for candles. So, Wild Cranberry by Bolsius is my favorite one! It gives nice smell for apartment and every time someone comes around they ask what smells so good. 


2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? 

That's quite hard question for me because I like coffee, tea and hot chocolate. It usually depends on my mood and also weather outside which drink I would like to have. At the moment I'm in love with peppermint tea. Yummy! 

3. What's the best fall memory you have? 

I think it's definitely last autumn holidays! Me, my best friend and some of our classmates went on little tour around Europe. We visited Krakow, Berlin, Paris and some other small places. I have already been to some of those cities with my parents. This time it wasn't about tourist interests, but have fun with my friends! Oh my, how much fun we had! I wish I could go back again in that time. Such great kaleidoscope of memories.  

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

Definitely dark lips. I think it more matches me. Maybe, I would love winged eyeliner too, If I could normally do it! Eyeliner is such a nightmare for me. Anyone feeling same? 

5. Best fragrance for fall?

Lancome La Vie Est Belle. It's quite strong and sweet perfume , but I love it anyway.  


6. What is autumn weather like where you live? 

It can be sunny and warm one day, but rainy and cold on another. Craziness! It's really annoying, because you often don't know what to wear.  

7. Most worn sweater? 

My most worn sweater is this baggy one. It's just so comfy and cozy in it! I try very hard not to wear it everyday,because I'm obsessed with this sweater. Also I like wearing different necklaces with it, because sweater is quite casual and accessory gives nice pop of colour.

I bought it last year in the shop called New Yorker.


8. Must-have nail polish this fall? 

This three! Pictures are below:

Crey Cement

Red Wine

Smoky Plumes

9. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? 

Of course, football games! I find that I just randomly do it while walking somewhere. Usually after that my shoes are quite dirty. Oops!

10. Skinny jeans or leggings? 

Skinny jeans team forever :D

11. Combat boots or Uggs? 

I feel like Uggs are more suitable for winter, so I'm choosing combat boots.


12. Favorite fall TV-show? 

I don't watch TV-shows at all. So, yeah....

13. What song gets you into the fall spirit? 

I have two favorite songs for fall:

Sia - Chandelier

Avicii - Wake Me Up

I love listening to Wake Me Up, because it makes me soooo happy and relaxed.

By the way, do you have any favorite songs for fall? I would like to know :)

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі