#FOTD Autumn MakeUp: Dark lips

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hello beauties! 

You know what I like the most about autumn? MAKEUP! Like seriously, what could be better than dark lips? 
So, here is my fall makeup


Firstly I applied Garnier Concealer under eyes and on some blemishes. After that it's time for Maybelline BB cream

Then I'm doing my brows with Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set. After that I applied a little bit of eyeshadow from Physical Formula Classic Nude Palette - lighter on my lid and darker shade in the crists. On eyelashes I used L'Oreal Million Lashes Volume Mascara. 

On my cheeks I added Essence Silky Touch 40 Natural

Last, but no least I applied my favourite lipstick at the moment, which is Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 02 Frambourjoise


What's your favourite red lipstick? Let me know in the comments below ;) 

Talk to you later.

Byeeeee xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі