Let's Talk About Skin Care + Wish List

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Good evening everyone!
I am back with a new blog post where I decided to write few things about skincare and also share with you my Skin Care Must Haves Wish List.

It is a matter of fact that the way your skin looks plays an important role in your confidence. Do you agree? When my face is spotless, deep-cleansed and well-moisturized, I feel as I am on top of the whole World. Perfect skin is what lots of us are fighting for. However, good-looking skin shows not only the price or quality of products but also if you have any health problems, so beaware of that!

Talking about skin care products, there are so many of them at present that sometimes shopping for them might turn into a nightmare: what should I buy, what should I avoid, what skin type do I have and many other questions are flying around in your head. At the same time, I think, it is okay to splurge a bit more money on such products. Why? Well, easily answered - you will be putting it right on your skin and rub it all over your face or specific areas. Might help you out with imperfections or might destroy your skin even more. I am kind of scared of the second variant, so that is why I stick to the same products til the point they stop working for me. Shouldn't do that!

We all know three important steps for a flawless skin. They are exfoliating, cleaning and moisturizing. As for me, exfoliating is a must! It takes rid of dead cells, removes excess oil as well as unclogs pores. In my opinion, the best way to do this is by using special devices. What is the first thing that came to your mind? Pretty sure, that was Magnitone - it is a brand specializing in such face brushes. By so many amazing reviews on this brushes around Internet that there is definitely no doubt, you will actually see the difference in your skin after one week after adding the Magnitone's brush to your routine. You can visit their website here magnitone.co.uk to find out more information or to treat yourself with one of the brushes.

As you can see below, I made a wish list full of products that I personally want to try and some of them are also a big deal in a beauty blogosphere, so if you are using any of these, please, let me know what do you think and if they are working great for you.




Some listed products are a bit pricey ones, I know, so I will better start saving money haha :D
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post and I will talk to you later xxx

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. You have so many products on there that I want too. I wish I had enough money to buy everything hihi :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clarins face oil is just amazing, my skin just clears up whenever I use it!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, want to buy it even more now!
      Thanks for reply x

      Delete
  3. Yesss to Liz Earle! Love their products. I also really want to try the Origins Charcoal Mask and the Lush Tea Tree Water. And the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter is such a good dupe to the Clinique cleansing balm! Great wishlist :) x

    Ornella @ euhnella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Didn't know the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter is a dupe for Clinique's one, sounds cool x

      Delete