Waiting For Summer To Come

Friday, May 08, 2015


Hello my beautiful readers!
Can you realize that the first of June is in just few weeks? I definitely can't! I know, I know it is yet only the 8th of May on a calendar but sorry, I am kind of living from summer to summer and get way too excited for this season to come. Lots of us are having exams later this month(good luck everybody!), so there is not much time left for dreaming/planning summer holidays, however, I have already made a list of things I would like to do on the Summer days. Therefore I thought I would share some of them with you.

Spend a night wandering around the city with a couple of friends. I love summer nights and early mornings. Why? Well, it is boiling hot when sun is out and that makes me a bit sleepy or I would rather say lazy, so only night and early morning are okay to get out. Lol, joking. I just think it would unforgettable to lay down on the grass watching the stars and talking, talking, talking...

Take a photo every day, then print them and make a scrapbook. I want my summer memories to be saved forever not on a computer but as an actual DIY book. Imagine how cool it would be to flick through pages in a five years time?

Watch the sunrise on a beach. Unfortunately I do not live by the sea, so I hope I will have such opportunity when I go on a vacation with my parents.

Visit more art galleries. Can't even tell you what inspiration I get from such visits!

Eat more healthy food. In summer, when there are so many fruits and vegetables, it is almost a crime to eat tonnes of unhealthy stuff. I usually lead like a normal lifestyle in summer, but then autumn comes which means school and less free time, so I totally leave it all behind. And I sincerely hate that!

Do you have any plans for summer? Let me know!
Hope you are having amazing Friday, lots of love x

You Might Also Like

5 коментарі

  1. Whoa, June is in a couple weeks & here I thought it just turned into 2015. Can't wait for the beach. Have a fantastic weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! Times goes so quickly :(
      Thanks, Carmen! Have a fun weekend too x

      Delete
  2. Whoa, June is in a couple weeks & here I thought it just turned into 2015. Can't wait for the beach. Have a fantastic weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your summer list sounds amazing! I definitely want to do a summer scrapbook this year. I'm thinking of doing one on Instagram as well, and eventually having them printed out so I can stick them in or decorate them on my walls to make it Pinterest worthy.

    Hope you had an awesome Friday, have a fantastic weekend (and good luck revising if you're doing so already!) Can't wait for summer! x

    Ornella @ euhnella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my best to be active on Instagram, haha. I have kind of love/hate relationship with it. Crazy, I know :D
      Thank you a lot, hope you're having great time as well x

      Delete