Toner That Actually Does a Great Job

Monday, March 23, 2015


My relationships with toners is something between love&hate. Honestly, I tried so many of them, but only about two were left on a bathroom shelf and not thrown in the bin. Nonetheless those good reviews on Lush Tea Tree Water have made me to buy it as soon as possible.

First thing first, let's appreciate there is no need for cotton pads as this is spray toner. Like, I even have no the slightest desire to return to my ordinary ones. God bless you, Lush! I find such way of using toners not only more comfortable but also more refreshing. Also it doesn't contain any chemical ingridients, which is very important for skin. This Lush toner consists mainly of Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water and Juniperberry Oil. Oh and how much I love that it is alcohol-free!


Goodbye cotton pads! Won't miss you  #sorrynotsorry

Since February I have been suffering of different spots on my forehead and cheeks, but none of my basical skin care products were helpful. From the first day of using Tea Tree Water toner I could certainly tell the difference!

It feels so freaking hydrating. Also maybe that's only me, but oh well, the smell is toner has is amazing too. Frankly speaking, because of these two points I don't  skip it in my routines, haha. Usually, I use Tea Tree Water in the evening and morning or can spray some during the day if I don't wear makeup.


For about a month now this Lush goodie has been an essential part of my skin care. Not a long time, huh? However Tea Tree Water is definitely somewhere among must-haves. It reduced breakouts on my face and my skin is quite spotless at the moment. I would sertainly reccomend it to anyone who has problematic skin. Tea Tree Water works as antibacterial, so cleans it ideally.

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. This is a lovely post! I need to try this, it looks amazing! :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the review, currently i'm using one to prevent acne but i think I nee dto switch it for something softer. this may be the one.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems :)
      It's a good product, you won't regret buying it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haven't tried anything else from Lush skin care yet! But I really enjoy using this goodie, so might buy some new products soon :)

      Delete