Tuesday's Makeup | FOTD

Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Hello gorgeous people! Hope you're doing well.
On this sunny Tuesday I decided to show you my makeup that recently I have been rocking slightly a lot. It's pretty simple but cute at the same time and doesn't take hundreds of minutes to do, which is great point as well.
Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments below. Also I would like you to tell me if there's any specific blog posts you would like to see here on TimeWithYana :)

Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller




Bourjois Rouge Edition Beige Shooting

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. that garnier anti dark circles is awesome, i've been using it for years!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so good. Thanks for visiting my blog x

      Delete