Six Months of Blogging

Friday, March 13, 2015

How quickly time flies! Feels like yesterday I created my blog and published first ever post, but actually that was six month ago. Crazy! Still can't believe it!
However this period of time was enough for me to fall over heels in love with blogging.

First of all, I am going to say massive thank to everyone who supports me on this journey. You all are incredible and make me happy everyday. That is such a huge portion of positivity and now I can't imagine my life without it. I mean, yes, my blog does not have big amount of followers, but, again, that is just silly numbers. Energy received from running it is divine. Whenever your mood is down or you need to talk to someone, feel free to drop me an e-mail. I want to support you as much as you support me.

Also if you are thinking about starting a blog, don't wonder and give it a go. It can turn your life upside down and help to find your place in the world.

I think I may do kind of "Blogging Tips" series and share with you a little bit of advice about everything blog related.

Important things blogging has taught me:
  • World is full of inspiring and wonderful people. Maybe you just searching for them not in the right place.
  • Do not be scared to experiment.
  • I am actually not that awful and useless.
  • Everybody has own way to success.
  • Baby steps are the best for reaching your goal.
  • There is no better feeling than finally having real hobby.
See you tommorow with new blog post x

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. What a wonderful post and congrats on your 6 months of blogging!!! I'm glad you're doing something you love :) and i'm looking forward to your post tomorrow.

    Ree // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete