The Bird's Life

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Welcome back to my blog!

According to the analytics, the photo post I made back in January is the most viewed one here. It honestly means a lot to me as one if my hobbies is photography and the feedback received in that blog post is amazing, so I can say people like my photos!

Yesterday, whilst scrolling through my computer folders, I bumped into one I totally forgot about. It contains videos and pictures from my holiday in Italy. Some good old memories!

Sooooo, I decided to choose few photos and publish another photo post.

The strangest moment. Yep. There is a pigeon. Quite too random? Frankly speaking, I enjoy the process of photographing birds.
Even if it is the pigeon. 

I understand that the subject of this blog is mainly beauty&makeup, but oh well bear with me. At least, we should finally understand that beauty surrounds us every second of our life, but often is simply being ignored by us. Metaphor excuse, huh?

I was excited to add these photos to my blog and hope you will like them too :)

Let me know in the comments if you have any weird hobbies! Don't be shy, haha








You Might Also Like

8 коментарі

  1. These photos are great! I actually fine pigeons quite sweet and they do have lovely colourings.
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you even get close enough for those wonderful pics of the pigeon??? I also love photographing birds, there's just something about them. Great pics! X
    Bobbyanne xx
    Promisingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even have to move! My camera has 35x zoom 👀
      Thank you x

      Delete
  3. omg! I think you're incredibly brave for photographing birds! Im so terrified of birds and pigeons i never go near them. But your pictures are really nice :) The fifth and sixth one is lovely!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was standing really far from the pigeon, so there wasn't anything scary, haha
      Aw, thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. Aw these photographs are so cute xx

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete