The Best of Lips

Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Okay, I need to agree you can be sick of me repeating how much I am obsessed with lipsticks and different lip products in general. Well, but that is another blog post related to this topic! I decided to share with you some of my all time favourite lippies, which I surely will be repurchasing billions of times after running out of them.


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet "Nude-ist"
Oh. My. God.
If you I had to wear only one lipstick to the end of my life that would be Nude-ist. This lipstain is simply gorgeous. I can't get over how stunning the color is and how amazing it looks on me. Moreover, I recommended Nude-ist to few people and guess what? They enjoy using it as well!
One more amazing thing about Rouge Edition Velvets that they are matte but are not drying at all.

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipliner "Sweet Pink"
In a nutshell, great everyday product which makes your lips looking perfect. I have already done a review on it, which you can read here.

L'Oreal Riche Caresse "Sweet Berry"
That is my kind of holy grail lipstick. It is dark brownish nude.
Again, I feel like Sweet Berry is ideal shade for me.
You can see me wearing it in this blog post.
I appreciate the formaula Riche Caresse lipsticks have, however, there is one disadvantage. They last only for about two hours and after eating or drinking colour completely disappears too.

Maybelline ColorSensational "Lady Red"
List of the best lipsticks won't be a list without a red lipstick. Agree?
I do not rock red lips that often, but my favourite one is clearly Lady Red. The pigmentation and formula are both fascinating. Usuall I play around with it to get different needed shades. For example, by using makeup brush I get lighter red and if I'm brave enough, I just apply this lippy directly on the lips.

Maybelline Limited Edition ColorSensational High Shine Lipgloss "Coral Heat"
I am not keen on lipglosses, but this one is definitely the best I have ever purchased in my life.
It's not sticky and super shinny. In my opinion, this one is spring must-have as it has light coral color, which totally matches spring trends in general.

From left to right: Nude-ist, Sweet Pink, Sweet Berry, Lady Red, Coral Heat
Let me know in the comments about your go to lippies or leave a link to your similar blog post!
Love youuuu, Yana x

You Might Also Like

3 коментарі

  1. I'll have to try Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in "Nude-ist." It's such a pretty shade.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in "Nude-ist." It's such a pretty shade.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete