Upside Down | Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner

Saturday, November 01, 2014

My life turned upside down after this purchase. Girls and boys, ladies and gentlemen, here it is!
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner.


This is the first lip pencil in my makeup collection and now I understand how stupid I was not buying them before!

However, there is one drawback - lip pencils quickly run out. If you use them often, you'll need to buy them often as well.

So, first of all texture and formula.

Good quality lip pencil, despite its price. Some girls say it dries their lips but fortunately I didn't face this problem. Maybelline Color Sensational is so pigmented! You need tiny gab to get a lot of colour.


Also I should admit how long lasting it is. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Hours and hours after applying this lip pencils stays on my lips.

I chose 132 and wasn't wrong at all! Really nice nude pink colour which is perfect for everyday using.


Disclaimer: tons of compliments are provided.

So the next time shopping be sure to check out this cutie! 

#recommend

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі