Maybelline Intense Velvet Lip Pencil

Wednesday, November 26, 2014


Finally my hands reached to Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils!

Of course as a crazy blog-reader I was inspired by reviews on different blogs to try it. Also, frankly speaking, Maybelline is one of my favourite brands so I usually check out "New in" section.


Recently I've been using lip pencils more than lipsticks. I do not know exactly why I became a big fan of lip pencils! It drives me crazy and now I can't imagine my day without putting it on.
An important point is whether lip pencil dries my lips or not. I wasn't disappointed by Maybelline intense velvet lip pencils in this cause. Yeah, lip balm use before applying is essential however this product doesn't tug on the lips too much.



I understand it's awful to judge book by its cover but actually design and packaging of makeup сuts ice on my choice of purchase a lot. Personally I love when packing is black/conservative or super colourful with different patterns. Intense Velvet lip pencils have black, with white inscriptions, packaging, and at the end there is a colour that indicates the hue of a lip pencil. To be honest it is very convenient because you can immediately see what to choose.

Pigmentation and amount of color of the lip pencils is incredible!
The finish is something between glossy and matte. Although is one line of lip pencils I noticed each one slightly differs in the finish.

I bought two lip pencils - Minimalist and Pink so Chic.


First is a gorgeous nude one and second has rich berry colour that quickly became my favourite. I wish I bought it in the early fall, but I am rebel anyway, because I wear dark lipstick all year round and don't care about it :D


Have you already tried Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils?

What do you think about them?

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі