#FOTD Pink Mood

Wednesday, November 05, 2014


Hello beauties!

As I am obsessed with my Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner in 132 Sweet Pink, I decided to show you my makeup with it! 

As always I started with put my Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller under my eyes.

Then I applied Lumene Cover Stick(02 Natural Beige) on some spots (omg, can't deal with it. Nothing helps, could you give me any advices?) and Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream all over my face.



My brows were filled with Essence Eyebrows Set as usual. 

I used my two Clinique Eyeshadows and Blush Palettes which are my favourite things in the world. I always throw them in my handbag whilst traveling because they are soooo handy and beautiful but take just a little bit of space in bag! 

I applied lighter colours from both palettes(Rosewine and Come Heather Trio) on my eyelids - creamy one directly on the eyelids and pinky one in the out corner of the eyes.



Mascara time! This L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara is amazing.


Just look how gorgeous my lashes are with it!


Then I added Clinique Pink Blush on the apples of my cheeks(you can see it on the second photo of Clinique Palette!).


And last but not least, Maybelline Lippencil.


I used it without adding any lipglosses or lipsticks because I think it works even better as individual product.


Here is my completed makeup!



I'm really busy this week and unfortunately I have just a little bit of time for blogging. Oh, poor me :( 
So I hope you'll understand why my posts are quite lazy and small this week but I'll get on track soon!
Lots of love <3

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі