Two Month of Blogging

Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's been two month since my first blog post. Time runs quickly! 

One thing I can say that those two month were incredible, inspiring, with some ups and downs, with smile on my face and happy thoughts.
That's all happened because of you.
I want to say massive thank you to everyone who supports me. It mean a world to me seeing feedback on my blog. I feel so excited and energetic receiving emails like you have new comment or someone started following you. My body is literally shaking of positive at moments like that. See I don't have lots of followers just few but I don't complain about it at all. I'm blogging for enjoyment and not for something else. I found amazing people here and it is the best feeling to be a part of this cool community! 

Also blog has changed something about me. I feel more comfortable in my skin now. Like yeah, I have insecurities and stuff but I learnt how to live for my own happiness and split on everyone who looks down at me. In short I became more positive and happy person. 

What about blog in generally? Well, it is my passion now. I can't imagine my life without little thing called TimeWithYana. Maybe it sounds strange but I write posts and different ideas come to my head every single minute! I know what I'm doing. I can't even explain how cool it is to be in your own plate! 

I learnt tons of new things as well! Firstly, I think my English improved a little bit. Secondly, I discovered lots of amazing things what you can do on Internet. And I'm talking not about social medias. How I enjoy redesigning my blog! In the future I want to change some little thing and I'll be completely delighted with it. It is unbelievable to see your own creation. Yes, my blog isn't so cool and bla bla bla but frankly speaking I'm quite proud of it. 

So my advice for you. If you feel sad or your days are grey and rainy even though it sunny outside, just find your hobby. Find something you love and continue doing it without thinking what other people say. It's your life not theirs. Try different things and don't be scared to go out of your comfort zone. Lots of goodies waits for you on other said of fear.
Again thank you so so much! It means a lot to me. 

Yana xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі