My Skin Saviours

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Oh my, you just can not imagine what a long way I went through in the search of the ideal moisturizers for my skin.

Let me explain the situation.

My skin becomes horrible in the winter-spring period. Dryness and irritation - it is a normal thing for me! Especially suffer my forehead and nose. Moreover, I was allergic to almost all moisturizers I had tried. Not cool at all to be honest.

My saviors were L'Oreal and Neosporin Eczema Essentials.


I like most about them is that they are not creamy but watery-gel texture and quickly rub into skin.

On the photo below you can see L'Oreal one on the left and Neosporin on the right.



In my opinion, Neosporin has more medical effect. So I use it often when my skin crazes completely. And it actually helps a lot! I also use it for my elbow that are quite dry as well.


L'Oreal is perfect daily moisturizer for me.



After using it my skin becomes extremely soft and silky. L'oreal has whole line with different moisturizers so you'll definitely find one that suits your skin. I highly recommend to give a try!



And what is your favourite skincare product?
Yana xXxX

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі