Reds&Confidence

Friday, July 03, 2015

Happy Friday everyone! I still haven't found any rational explanations why I am so in love with this day, but I usually wake up with a huge smile on my face and a careless feeling every single Friday morning. What is your special day of the week? Do you have one? 

Anyway, today I am going to share with you few little things, of course beauty related, that will instantly bring up your mood on a bad day. The recipe is very simple. Beautiful underwear and stunning makeup look. I think every other girl agrees with me on this! But they have to match. How? Here is my example. 


Speaking about makeup, if someone is wearing red lipstick and having the eyeliner thing going on, it somehow makes me think of that person as a confident one. She looks absolutely stunning and probably could easily rule the world at any minute. You can go as dramatic with such look as you want or keep it quite classic. So, grab your favourite red lippie, eyeliner and let the magic happen! I would also recommend you to focus more on the foundation routine, trying to get the best coverage possible, because the red lips can emphasize any redness on your skin whilst our mission is to be completely confident about our makeup look. Whenever I do classic red lips with eyeliner, I avoid blush and instead apply a little bit of bronzer but without any extreme contouring. Just gently, in circular motions, blending in the bronzer.



The products I normally use you can see in the picture below.



Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara | Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 'Frambourjoise' | Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer | L'Oreal Le Teint Alliance Perfect Foundation | L'oreal True Match Concealer | Physicians Formula Eye Booster
Next quite confusing or even terrifying step (especially if you aren't good at it) is winged eyeliner. How does that quote say? Act calm, cool and collected around eyeliner. It can sense your fear. Don't panick if you mess up, because you can correct everything by taking cotton bud with makeup remover. By the way, I have a post 'How to nail eyeliner' heading your way, so stay tuned for that!

Now, you have to be honest with yourself and me. Admit it. Having a gorgeous set of lingerie underneath your clothes make it all better. Yeah, nobody sees it, but that just important extra point to feel good about yourself. Pretty and comfortable underwear is, like, everything I ask for. In case you are wondering, the set on photo is from Adore Me.



As you can see, I decided to go with reds. I'm obsessed with this colour at the moment. As brighter as better! For me it kind of associates with summer, sun and fun.

Have a great weekend! Love all of you x

You Might Also Like

7 коментарі

  1. I really want to try the Rouge Edition Velvet thingy from Bourjois, is it any good? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! Matte, long lasting lipstick, doesn't dry lips. I mean, that's everything I need in my life haha :D
      I highly recommend shade called Nude-ist! X

      Delete
    2. Ooh I'll have to try it!

      Delete
  2. Yeah I don't know why underwear boosts our confidence?
    But it just does. I kind of feel like underwear shopping now.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I apologize for it haha? :D
      I can't stop myself from buying underwear either! Urghhh...

      Delete
  3. I love Friday's tooooo!

    What gorgeous underwear babe, love the lift it gives you when you buy it! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Underwear is just amazing and I don't even know what to say more :D

      Delete