Long Flights

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

You know what? I enjoy flights! Whether it is 2,5 or 10 hours, being on a plane, hundreds kilometres above the ground, moving in the direction of a new place or back home is pretty much my favourite part of traveling. I do like roadtrips, but aerotransport seems a lot more comfortable and fun for me. Oh, have no urge to mention trains. They simply freak me out. Anyway, whilst I was flying to my holiday destination, I wrote down few reasons why I am so in love with aeroplanes and everything related to them.


To begin with, let's talk about airports. Weird fact, but I like airports. What can be special about massive grey building? Well, I agree with quote that says airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls. Additionally, it is also a place where you can see bright smile of someone who meets pen friend in person for a first time or so-wise. Get what I mean?
Oh and what about taking to strangers? For example, I would never be comfortable enough to do that randomly on a street or whilst waiting for my bus to arrive, but here it feels so natural.
Can you relate to this or is that my another weird fetish?

Safety
As a mere mortal I decided to put safety under number one advantage. How many car accident happens every hour across the globe? I bet the number is huge, yet fortunately plane crashes is not a regular thing.

The fastest
Again another boring point. But can you imagine how hard and expensive it had been to do long distance travels before planes were invented? I would probably never get out from my city.

Meeting New People
I am a lucky person who usually gets seat next to cool people, whether it is a girl my age or an old man. Telling you from my experience, having good conversation is actually possible! 

View
Seat by the window. That is what you need. There is nothing more magical than seeing made-by-nature sky and clouds masterpieces.

Time
The thing is, I am quite lazy af, however, I do my best to be more productive. Waisting my time sounds like a nightmare, because I know I will end up feeling guilty and blame myself for not doing everything that was planed. Now let's see what is going on on an aeroplane. You can watch films, take naps every hour, listen to music, surf the net if Wi-fi is provided on board, basically do anything meaningless because you have nothing else to do. Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy your laziness.

Having a good read
What I also like about planes is that I can read without getting distracted. Sometimes I am too hyper when it comes to sitting down on a sofa with chosen book. If it is not very interesting, I will probably move on onto something different as staying still in the same position is a real challenge for me.

In a nutshell, I like planes and flying from place to place. No matter how long the flight is, I will never be bored!

What about you? How do you like to entertain yourself on board?

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. I don't mind flights, but I have really been enjoying my hour train journey as opposed to my two and a half hour bus journey to Dublin city centre. :) I really like going on ferries too. I think travel is becoming increasingly comfortable for people. I remember on my very first flight when I was about 8, I was chatting to a man for absolute ages.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trains freak me out, so I try to avoid using them if I don't want to lose my mind :D

      Delete