Grey Eyes, Nude Lips

Friday, December 04, 2015

Another MOTD on the blog! This one is my favourite at the moment which actually is quite simple to do: grey dark eyes and nude lips.


To be honest, I used to think such combination of colours wouldn't look great together, but I was more than wrong. It can be worn in both daytime or nighttime. In the evenings I also like to add to this look a bit of black eyeshadow in the crease to give kind of smokey effect. Anyway, here are the products I usually use for this makeup:


*You can click on the links to read my reviews on each product.


Hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know about makeup looks you've been loving in the last month :) x

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. i love this makeup look! it's so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, this make-up look really suits you!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely make-up look, really suits you!

    Abbie // http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete