Books I Want To Read This Summer

Saturday, June 25, 2016

I would love to pretend that my summer is nothing but fun, however, most of the time I'm just sitting on my bed wondering how to kill a few more hours before it is appropriate to go to bed or what productive could I do to make me feel rather like a decent human being - that, for sure, is blogging. Thanks to procrastination I, obviously, lean towards the first one quite frequently. I like to tell myself that there is no need to blame myself that much because currently my favourite way to procrastinate is to read.




I am not a crazy book fanatic who screams at people's faces "Look at me I'm reading" nor judge everything and everyone by the number of pages of classic literature they read per year. Believe me or not, I do know a handful of such snobs in real life. My advice to you is to run away very quickly once you meet folks like that. Just saying.  Anyway, what I am trying to say is that, yes, I read not as often as I would like to, but when I do, oh boy, I swallow book after book.


I'm soon going on holiday and besides coming up with a list of clothes I'm planning to take, I'm working on a book list too. 

A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway
Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
The Art Of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig
Persuasion By Jane Austen
How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are By Anne Berest
If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

It is already slightly long, isn't it? There is no way I'd finish all those books in ten days. The end of summer is more realistic deadline!

Also, could you, please, leave me more book recommendations in the comments? Or if you read any books on my list, tell me what do you think about them. Were you impressed? Disappointed? Let me know :)

Thank you very much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі