Rimmel Brand Focus

Saturday, June 04, 2016

It's not a lie, that everyone who loves makeup, especially good high-street or drugstore one, has at least a few product in their collection from  Rimmel. To be honest, I discovered this brand myself not so much time ago - around a year and a half passed since that time. Yet it was enough for me to now have a couple of favourites from Rimmel.



The first two products I purchased were Wake Me Up foundation and Stay Matte powder that everyone is raving about. Safe to say, these are one of the best face makeup products I have ever tried. In fact, it is difficult to imagine what my life was like before owning Stay Matte. The best powder. Period. Case closed. Speaking of foundation, it is a go-to one if you're into rather dewy and glowing look.

In my humble opinion, Rimmel slays at making fantastic lip products. Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses lip pencils my absolute must-haves - it's the first time lip pencils don't dry my lips out! I use shade called Tiramisu almost every day. Also, it is quite impossible not to mention Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, right? Maybe that's just me being me, but whenever I hear 107 my brain doesn't recognize it simply as a number: I instantly imagine the famous Rimmel lipstick. I'm ridiculous, I know.


True, there is one product I've grown to dislike - a lipstick from Kate Nude Collection. If you read my review, I'll know that it was actually my fault! Made this huge mistake of picking a wrong shade, so I am considering going to the shop again and buying colour that suits me.

In a nutshell, everything, either powder or lipstick, I tried from Rimmel have left me with a very good impression and I have nothing but only positive things to say!

What about you? Do you have any favourites from Rimmel or no? I'd love to read about it in the comments X

Thank you so much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. I absolutely love the Kate Moss range I have so many of the shades!

    www.coleoftheball.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually love reds from the Kate Moss lipstick range X

      Delete