Q&A or half the Liebster Award

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I've been nominated two times since publishing Liebster Award. I didn't want to do it again so I decided to mix questions from Chloe and one more girl from Instagram who I can't find (I'm so smart, screenshotted the questions without the name of blogger. Sorry, I'm feeling so bad!), but make it more Q&A style.

Again, thank you for nomination, girls!

Who are your three favourite small bloggers?
Oh, that's hard question!
Come and say hi!

What is your dream job?
Well, I'm very confused and unsure about my profession. But I want to follow "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life" principle. I want to be in the center of life and enjoy myself. And, of course, be able to travel a lot. 

Why did you decide/what inspired you to start blogging?
I have been always planning to make YouTube channel or Blog. Most of my free time I spend it in this world, so why not became part of it? Seriously, if you think about creating your own blog or YouTube, undoubtedly, try it! Here you can find lots of polite, nice people who always willing to help. You'll never feel lonely :)
I can confidently say that blogging is my favourite thing. It is completely absorbed me and sometimes one hour of time flies like a minute whilst writing blog posts. Also, if I have a bad mood or something wrong in my life, I always turn to this case.

If you could be anyone in the world who would you be and why?
I know, maybe, it'll sound cheesy, but I'm okay to be me.
As outstanding Oscar Wilde said:

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

There is a long list of things I don't like about myself and at the same time I can't imagine myself as any other person. Yeah, it would be great to be Princess of random country, but I belong to that crazy type of people who believe it's possible to get whatever you want by working hard and moving to your goals/dreams. Don't like your legs? Don't like your school? Don't like street you're living in? Don't like your hair? CHANGE IT! Take risks, get experience and be nice to others. That's what the most important.

Do you still see yourself blogging in a years time?
I think, yes! I'm in love with blogging!

Are you more of a morning person,or a night owl?
Depends on situation. But usually I can be up all night and then wake up at 7am without dark undereyes circles. However I like to spend a lot of time in my bed. Sleeping or having nap - doesn't matter. Also I can fall asleep almost everywhere. 

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would like to bring more positivity and peace in our world. Despite the fact that we live in a "modern" or "civilized" society, our problem is actually the same as in the Middle Ages. Just from a different perspective. Why we can not really change the world to the better place?

Where do you usually find your blogpost inspiration?
Inspiration is everywhere. Some people just look for it in improper place.
If I feel uninspired, I like to get out of my comfort zone, meet new people, go to new places and try new things. 

Twitter or Facebook?
Does Facebook still exist? Lol, I tried to be funny :D
Of course, I prefer Twitter! In my opinion, it's the best social media ever. Do you disagree?

Till next time x

P.S. You can read my Liebster Award here

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі