Christmas Mood

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


I have a bit of a problem. I lost an excitement for Christmas and New Year.

Wait, what?

I think I'm not the only one. Everyday on different social medias I see something like:
"Any suggestions for feeling Christmassy?"
"No Christmas Spirit"
"Is that already winter?"
"How to get into the spirit of Christmas?"

As I am a big list-maker person I decided, again, to make list of things that will help you and me to get a little bit more Christmassy.

Christmas tree
Sparkly nail polish
Redecorating your place with festive stuff!
Bake | Eat cookies
Wear red, green and gold colours
Listen to Chrismas songs or, alternatively, Frozen soundtracks
Watch Christmas related films or videos on YouTube
If there is snow, make snowangels, play snowballs
Visit Christmas Markets
Go ice-skating
Buy gifts, of course, for your friends and family but don't forget about yourself as well
There are many Christmas shopping deals, so why not to shop around?
Make festive themed sleepover with friends
Watch Vlogmas of your favourite YouTuber
Get Advent Calendar (or DIY one)


You Might Also Like

0 коментарі