Eyebrow Products I Love At The Moment. Maybelline Brow Satin.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The eyebrow philosophy I follow in life is "Find products that work the best for you and stick to them". At the same time, not going to lie, over the years I got bored of my typical eyebrow routine if you can say so. That's why at the beginning of summer I decided to switch things up. How did this experiment go? If you are interested, then keep reading :)



My absolute holy grail, the one, the most trusty product, yada yada, has always been and, in fact, still is Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set. It was the first ever makeup product I used to glam up my eyebrows. The quality is so fantastic and the price is quite funny as for two eyebrow powders, quite decent but small brush and three templates to create a perfect shape. Instead of rambling for a decade, I'm going to leave a link to my review on it for those of you who fancy finding out more.

Whilst looking for an alternative, I bumped into a blog post on Bloglovin' about Maybelline Brow Satin. I can't exactly remember whose blog it was, but that girl wrote so many nice things which obviously made me buy a new discovery a couple of days later. Brow Satin is a 2-in-1 product that contains a smoothing pencil on one end and a sponge with filling powder on the other. How convenient, right? I start with outlining a shape of the eyebrow with the pencil, fill in the tail, and then add colour to the rest of the eyebrow with the sponge. Whenever I go for rather more natural looking, kind of messy eyebrows, then I only use the pencil.


At first, I felt very uncomfortable. Changing a brush, which I think gives more control over your moves, to pencil and sponge - was absolutely terrified of it - turned into quite life-changing experience, LOL. Learning process took some time, so for a while my eyebrows looked tragic. However, when I finally got used to Brow Satin, I understood how much I actually love it. Besides, it is such a travel-friendly product: takes literally zero spaces in your makeup bag!

Although, there is one thing I wish Maybelline worked better on when they were creating this product. Pigmentation of the pencil. It could have been better.

The very last step in my "eyebrows on fleek" routine is another Maybelline goodie, a sculpting mascara Brow Drama. Again, I have already done a review on it, which can be found here.

Let me know if you tried out Maybelline Brow Satin and what are the products you currently love to fill in your eyebrows X

Thank you very much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. I seriously don't really use brow products, sometimes I use a bit of eye shadow to get a bit of darkness or colour to my brows. But this actually sounds quite decent, the maybeline brow product! Should definitely get out of my comfort zone and try to make my brows look better!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's completely up to everyone how they do their eyebrows. Do whatever is the best for you! Brow Satin, though, is a good pick if you fancy touching up the eyebrows X

      Delete